1939 Chevrolet Chevy Running Board Moldings Mouldings Trim NOS Spear Vintage 30s
Up for sale is a pair of NOS spear running board mouldings. These have been in storage since the 1940's. These measure 75 1/2" in length by 1/2" wide. Stamped on the paper was 596. There was a tag wrapped around these which I have lost. 596 CHEVROLET 1939 LENGTH 75 1/2. Application : As marked, these are for 1939 Chevrolet. They may fit other cars if the size is right. Please do your own research. Condition : These are in very good NOS condition. They have never been used. They're still in the original brown paper wrapping. The metal looks nice and shiny on top. There are a few light surface scratches, and a few small spots of luster / surface finish loss. One of the ends is just slightly blunted, but this is more noticeable from the back. There is some very light surface rust on the underside. The item "1939 Chevrolet Chevy Running Board Moldings Mouldings Trim NOS Spear Vintage 30s" is in sale since Sunday, November 8, 2020.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Exterior\Mouldings & Trim". The seller is "wafa3" and is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: 1937 1938 1936 1935 1934 1940 SCTA Ford
- Surface Finish: stainless steel
- Manufacturer Part Number: No.
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Other Part Number: Buick Studebaker Pontiac Oldsmobile Nash Hudson
- Brand: Chevrolet Master Deluxe Outside Moulding